Sunday, January 22, 2012

Foundation Routine!

Hey guys! So I just posted a video showing you my foundation routine. I didn't talk in the video though because I'm sick so I thought I would type up the details in this post!

1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
This is an awesome moisturizer for oily skin! It doesn't clog my pores and I love the way it makes my skin feel!

2. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Face Primer
This primer is awesome! It helps your makeup stay on all day and it makes your makeup go on much smoother!

3. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation
I love this foundation! It's a great coverage, it doesn't break me out, and its a real great foundation overall!

4. UD Primer Potion in Eden
This is awesome! It adds a little bit of coverage and it helps your concealer stay on longer!

5. Hard Candy Galmoflauge Concealer
This is an amazing concealer! Great coverage and lasting power!

6. ELF Mineral Concealer
This is just to make sure my concealer is fully set and that it looks natural!

7. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
My favorite powder of all time! I love the finish this powder gives my skin!

8. ELF Blush
One of my favorite blushes of all time! Super pretty!

I hope you guys liked the video! :)
If you haven't seen it, CLICK ME!!!


xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment