Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clean those makeup brushes!

Hey guys! Today I uploaded a video all about cleaning your makeup brushes! I think it's really important to clean your brushes because the bacteria from your face transfers on to the brush when you're applying product and then it grows on the brush. Then when you apply something with the brush the next time, you're transferring that bacteria back onto your skin causing more acne. Also, it helps your makeup go on smoother and look nicer!

The products I use to clean my brushes are:
Equate Baby Wash & Shampoo
Olive Oil
(You can use any brand of either! You can buy both at the dollar store!)

Cleaning your brushes might be a hassle and it takes some time. It usually takes me about 20 minutes to clean all my brushes. But I think it's definitely worth the time!

Check out the video I posted if you haven't already!

CLICK ME! CLICK ME!

xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment