Sunday, January 8, 2012

Demi Lovato Seventeen Magazine Inspired Makeup Tutorial!

Hey girls! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I just posted a new tutorial on my channel inspired by Demi Lovato's cover of Seventeen Magazine! Here's a little post about the tutorial!

Products Used:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Face Primer
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
Clinique Blush in Aglow
Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion
UD Eyeshadow in Naked
UD Eyeshadow in Virgin
Almay 1-coat Dial Up Mascara
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Benetint Pocket Pal Lipgloss Duo

Also, the song I used in the background was "Fix A Heart" instrumental by Demi Lovato!












Thanks again for stopping by! If you haven't seen my tutorial, click HERE and you will be taken to the video!

I hope you have an awesome day!

xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment